Tuesday 29 March 2011

BAW295 London Heathrow, EGLL to Chicago O'Hare, KORD

Hello all!

Flight BAW295 operates out of London Heathrow at around 11am every morning in one of the many Boeing 747-400's in the British Airways fleet.

This is the next flight I will be replicating so expect screen shots and videos within the next 24 hours or so!  I have no idea as to why I fancied this flight... perhaps I have subconsciously picked up on Chicago recently or something... but nevertheless... it's a great excuse to fly into such a detailed airport by FSDreamteam!

This is the route I will be using for the flight:
EGLL SID BUZAD UT420 TNT UL28 RODOL UP6 DIMLI UN570 GINGA UN572 GOMUP NATC YDP J548 YKL N356C ROUND N362B SSM STAR KORD

I'm really excited about getting the video of the take off and approach up for you lot!
Peace out!

FSX... It's as real as it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment