Monday 28 March 2011

Tahiti Faaa International Landing Video Is Here!

Good morning!

After multiple upload attempts... the video is finally up on YouTube!  The take off video from Auckland International, NZAA is uploading as we speak and should be up within an hour or so.  Let me know what you think and also let me know what else you'd like to see in my videos... Be it different or more camera angles or cockpit views.  In the meantime I'm going to experiment a bit until I can find a happy medium!


 





Add-ons used for this flight:
  • FS Global X 2010
  • Ultimate Traffic 2
  • Real Environment Xtreme
  • Level-D Boeing 767-300ER w/Winglets
  • Aerosoft Tahiti X
  • Godzone Real NZ Supercity Auckland
  • Godzone Real NZ Marlborough
  • Active Sky Evolution
Recorded and edited with:
  • FS Recorder for FSX
  • Fraps
  • Sony Vegas Pro 10
FSX... It's as real as it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment