Monday 28 March 2011

YouTube Uploads & Flight Update

Hello all!

I'll be honest... I never thought uploading videos to YouTube would be such a long process... my videos are taking somewhere between 2 - 3 hours... and sometimes YouTube decides to tell me halfway through that the upload has failed.  As you can imagine, this affects my mood severely, so thank the lord for Supernatural and Smallville... these two shows have seriously stopped me from screaming extreme profanities at my computer.

Anyway, I hope all of you enjoyed my debut Larnaca approach video.  I've really began to get to grips with Sony Vegas Pro 10 and Fraps and may well do an even better remake of this video.

The video I am uploading at the moment is the approach to Tahiti Faaa International in the Level-D Boeing 767-300ER winglet model.  As mentioned in one of my previous posts, this flight is a replica of flight ANZ40 operated by Air New Zealand out of Auckland International.

A soon as the video is up and running on YouTube I will post it on here as soon as possible, along with the screenshots!

By the way... If you are a member of British Airways Virtual (like me), you will like my next flight!

FSX... It's as real as it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment