Saturday 26 March 2011

Larnaca International Approach Video Uploading As We Speak!

Hello all!

The video I'm uploading from my BAW662 London Heathrow to Larnaca International flight is taking bloody ages... only 112 odd minutes or so remaining on YouTube so hang in there folks!

In the meantime... I'm going to start planning for my next flight... ANZ40 Auckland International to Tahiti Faa'a International.  Again, I'm going to take the Level-D 767-300ER.

After watching Couple's Retreat (Vince Vaughn), I just had to find out where this beautiful island was and secondly, how would I realistically get there in a commercial aircraft.

Air New Zealand operate flight ANZ40 out of Auckland International up to Tahiti in a Boeing 767-300ER winglet model and that is exactly what I am going to be doing today.  Flight averages at around 4.5 hours so expect screenshots today and a video tomorrow!

P.S. I highly recommend you watch Couple's Retreat... you will thank me afterwards!

FSX... It's as real as it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment