Tuesday 22 March 2011

London Climbout

Good afternoon guys!

Here's another screenie of a climbout over the city of London... my beautiful hometown.  Take it from me... if your system can handle Aerosoft's VFR London X... GET IT!  I can assure you that you will not be disappointed one little bit!

Anyway, enough of my babbling... they do say pictures are supposed to speak a thousand words...

P.S.  Keep an eye out for my upcoming videos ;-)
PMDG 747-400X British Airways climbout over Greenwich, London

Add-ons used in this screenshot:

  • FS Global X 2010
  • Real Environment Xtreme
  • Ultimate Terrain X Europe
  • Ground Environment X Europe
  • Horizon Simulation VFR Generation X Version 2 (South England & South Wales)
  • Aerosoft VFR London X
  • Ultimate Traffic 2
  • Active Sky Evolution
  • PMDG 747-400X

FSX... It's as real as it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment