Saturday 26 March 2011

BAW662 Larnaca Approach Video Is Here!

Good evening people!

As promised, the video is here of part of my flight from London Heathrow to Larnaca International.  This is my first ever video so any tips would be welcome to make them look better.

I can certainly empathise with people getting upset due to the way FRAPS affects your system... even my machine was crying out and produced some strange anomalies, hence why I'm off to the shops tomorrow to max my system out to 8Gb of RAM from 4Gb.  Hopefully in my next video, the scenery will appear as it appears to me in game - perfect.

I can only imagine my videos will get better with practice so if this video is not up to some of your standards... please don't let it cloud your judgement when it comes to my future videos... I am a perfectionist and will perfect my videos with time!

As mentioned in one of my previous posts... I purely done this trip as Ayia Napa (Cyprus) is my favourite European party destination hence the reason I used Stereo Love as the sound track rather than the sound of the aircraft... (Stereo Love reminds me of last year's holiday in Napa).

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and expect daily videos of FSX madness!








Add-ons used for this flight:
  • Aerosoft Mega Airport London Heathrow
  • Aerosoft VFR London X
  • FS X Global 2010
  • Real Environment Xtreme
  • Ultimate Terrain X Europe
  • Ground Environment X Europe
  • Horizon Simulation VFR Generation X Version 2 (South England & South Wales)
  • Aerosoft VFR Germany Volume 2
  • Aerosoft Larnaca X
  • Level-D 767-300ER
  • Active Sky Evolution
  • Ultimate Traffic 2

Recorded and edited with:
  • FS Recorder for FSX
  • Fraps
  • Sony Vegas Pro 10
Anyway, I hope you all like it.

FSX... It's as real as it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment